Saturday 3 January 2015

FAL Roundup


Time to review my list from last quarter......    Hmmm, not brilliant, I really thought that I had done better! 

Lets start with the successes:

1   My Orphan block got completed and sent to Helen for her sewing room wall 
 

2   These two socks got their twin and were gifted to my cousin and her husband




3  Table runner complete and sitting in my conservatory waiting patiently for me to put it on Etsy! (not sure that I ever blogged about this finish, so hoping this will count)




Didn't finish these :-( 



 It wasn't all no sewing though, these are what I made that weren't on my list:


 So, maybe next quarter I should finish what I started before I go on to something else!

 Linking up with Katy for the last time: thanks for all your hard work Katy

                
                                                          

7 comments:

  1. That wasn't bad at all, good luck for the next quarter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finishes are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you did finish was great and the rest will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finishes. I seem to start more than I finish....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finishes there C! And still a very productive quarter! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message