Tuesday 14 October 2014

It's a scrappy finish

I am killing two birds: I am linking to Leanne and Nicky's Scraptastic Tuesday with my 1st finish of Q4 FAL


 I finished off this scrappy happy mini over the weekend, spurred on by wanting to post it to a friend. Feels good to have a finish and feels even better to know it's in a good home

Leanne and Nicky are challenging us to use our scraps.  I used some more scraps with this months bee blessed blocks...as you can see I completely stuffed up the dark one: I was busy chatting at the time

I also made some more scrappy log cabins. I am November queen bee in Bee a Brit Stingy and have asked my fellow bees to whip up a few scrappy blocks for me


Pop over to  Nicky's or  Leanne's to link up

6 comments:

  1. The mini is gorgeous and I just saw who you sent it to. You are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw great gift Catherine and well done on a finish! Love your bee blocks and enjoyed making some too! Thanks for linking up to Scraptastic Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mini C! I laugh every time I see your BB blocks! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Log cabin blocks are a perfect way to use up scraps.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, twofer on the link up, now there's efficient... ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message