Monday 1 April 2013

March review time

Having just posted my finishes for the FAL, its now time to show my March finishes and link up with Lynnes fresh sewing day

I do feel as though I have achieved a lot in March, although mostly in the WIP department. 
Actual finishes were only two cushions, one for my mum and one for a friend


But behind the scenes I have been busy with these:
quilting my siblings together quilt


I finished sewing down my DWR rings and am in the process of auditioning for the border


 I got the border sewn on to my Hipbees quilt

and made a couple of bee blocks as well


And, finally, I also finished EPP'ing this block, which may end up as a cushion, or if I can find the right fabrics, may well be one of several blocks, with a view to a quilt

6 comments:

  1. You had a great month; here's to a good April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how much you've done this month! I love your ideas for the DWR border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Queen of EPP Catherine! You have had a wonderful month - see what happens when you don't have a thousand exams to sit for??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot you have achieved! Love that last one. Most elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hexies on the border could be quite fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message