Wednesday 2 January 2013

FAL review




Happy New Year to you all.  New Year has been even lazier than Christmas I think.  We had a lovely day out in London, then both girls were off partying, while we grown ups had a quiet night in!

I managed to complete Colletes's Hip bee blocks for January, she asked for a D9P with her field study fabric. I haven't made one of these for a while, they were fun to do




Time to review my FAL finishes for the final quarter: I didn't do too bad: original post here. I managed 4 out of 6


Finished my rose star Christmas runner

Finished my hexie runner

Finished my trade winds cushion


Finished Joan's quilt
Didn't get these two done though, so they will need to be my first finishes when Leanne takes over the FAL


....... Along with all the other FAL's that I will have to add to the list!!!

7 comments:

  1. You did well! Lovely makes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four out of six finishes is brilliant! Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have done amazingly when you have your job and revision and family obligation s- I love the cushion especially. Happy New Year Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4/6 is good going and you have had some gorgeous finishes. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finishes C, and your Hipbees blocks look fab! I have waaaay too many wips to add to the FAL! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, what an inspiration you are.
    Love the projects you have done.
    Polly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message