Saturday 5 May 2012

scrappy

I am still hand quilting my mystery quilt, not long to go now.  I wanted to sew something today though so I started on these:


 The tutorial for these came from A Little Bit Biased
Hmm, may have to do something with that bottom row!!
 I didn't want to start anything huge as I have so many other things on the go, but this is great for using up scraps and the blocks don't take long.  I have cut some others out and will run them up tomorrow

I also did a block for Bee Blessed over at Judes.  I havn;t done any since the wonky stars, and knew I had to rectify that! This is another great scrap buster and I will get a blue one made this weekend too



 Just in time for the long weekend, I am full of cold and feeling rubbish.  I think all the long hours are catching up on me - so the only answer is to keep sewing!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekends

6 comments:

  1. Stay inside and take care of yourself. Lovely blocks but nasty germs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you`re not feeling great Catherine - keep sewing but look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks love the colours! Hope you're fighting fit again soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly C! A snuggly quilt and a hot toddy might be a good idea! Love the converging corners in pink - thank you so much! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. small blocks are good esp when you are feeling a bit "rough" xx take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are feeling blah! Keep sewing.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message