Tuesday 24 May 2011

Wedding clutch

It is tim and zoes wedding this sunday - can't believe how quickly that has come around.  Anyway, I happened upon this tutorial for a wedding clutch at purlbee.  This would be a great idea, and I do have some of my bridesmaid dress from my fitting - they had to cut loads off the hem!!  I cant just make one for myself and not the other bridesmaids, so am wondering if there is enough for 3 clutches in total.  I have Thursday and Friday off this week, so would have time..........



(picture taken from tutorial on Purl Bee blog)  This is an amazing blog with loads of great ideas for sewing, stiching, knitting etc


Also, over the last 8 months or so, I have accumulated about 100 hours in overtime: I work term time only, so I was never going to be able to take any more time off!  I opted to be paid for the work, and at the weekend, I was able to book a holiday to Turkey in August for the girls and I.  I would never have been able to do it without this payment, and it makes all those veeeery long days seem worthwhile now.  I can't wait!  Hopefully there will be no active volcanoes spewing their stuff everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. How are you going to find the time to make not one but three clutches before the weekend!?!?! I saw that pattern on the Purl site and thought it looked great. You have a fantastic time this weekend and we will be expecting photos next week of you in your dress, with your clutch! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you can do it!
    Looks simple enough.

    Have a good weekend, and do show if you did make them.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message