Thursday 12 May 2011

rushing


Where on earth has this week gone!!  Normally I will at least check on my fave blogs to see whats happening out there, but I havn't even done that this week!

Anyway, here are my next lot of fabrics for the mystery quilt along, hosted by Sheila.  There are a good number of blocks on there already so take a look (and why can't I see mine unless I actually log in - even on someone elses computer: I've obviously done something wrong somewhere!!)

And now I am rushing out to flower club, having only got in an hour ago, had tea, got changed and managed a quick chat to my friend (Hi Kim!) who also reads my blog and made me think that I havn't done anything for a few days!  Hopefully I can get some good pics of the flowers and will post them later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message